GSA 8(a) STARS III
Cetechs, has been awarded an 8(a) STARS III Government-Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) by the U.S. General Services Administration (GSA). The 8(a) STARS III GWAC is a multiple award, indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity (IDIQ) contract designed to provide flexible access to customized Information and technology solutions from award-winning 8(a) small businesses to federal agencies. The 8(a) STARS III has a $50 billion program ceiling and a five-year base period with one three-year option allowing for long-term planning of large-scale program requirements while strengthening opportunities for 8(a) small businesses and accruing 8(a) socio-economic credit.
The GSA 8(a) STARS III contract is designed to meet your mission requirements. Below are a few examples of services offered:
- Custom Computer Programming Services (NAICS 541511)
- Computer Systems Design Services (NAICS 541512)
- Computer Facilities Management Services (NAICS 541513)
- Other Computer Related Services (NAICS 541519)
- Enables federal clients to earn 8(a) and Small Business credit
- Pre-competed, easy-to-use contracts
- Short procurement lead time
- Free Training and support from STARS III GWAC acquisition team
- Avoids bundling concerns
- Limited protest ability in accordance with NDAA 2008
- Low user fee capped for large orders
- Sole source awards up to $4.5 million ceiling for service and $7.5 million manufacturing
- Contract #: 47QTCB21D0003
- Cage Code: 6H4M5
- Ordering Period: from July 2, 2021 through July 2, 2029 with orders completed by July 1, 2034.
As a reminder 8(a) STARS III has a 5 year base with one, 3 year option. Task orders may extend up to 5 years beyond the end of the ordering period.
- Ceiling: $50B
- Cetechs, LLC DUNS #: 968915004
- Program Manager: Samuel Mackie
- Contact: 336-528-9917
- STARS III Website