Connect with Cetechs today to help the Veterans Administration (VA) provide service to disabled veterans in your area and add a federally funded revenue stream to your practice.
Cetechs, a veteran-owned small business, has a unique opportunity through its partnership with the VA Military Disability Exam (MDE) program to offer access to federal funding to local healthcare practitioners and doctors. Through Cetechs, the VA is seeking General Medicine doctors, Dentists, Neurologists, Optometrists, ENTs, Psychiatrists, and Psychologists to fill a critical gap in evaluating disabled veterans in the following states: AK, AZ, CA, HI, ID, MT, NV, NM, OR, UT, and WA.
How does it work? Connect with Cetechs, complete VA training on disability exams and processing, and provide your availability. At this point, patients can be scheduled. Submit evaluation results and receive compensation for your work through VA funding.
Why Partner with Cetechs?
- Increased revenue.
- Opportunity to serve the veteran population.
- Provide evaluations only and not treatment.
- Provide the services only when you have availability.
- Exams are done at your own facility.
- Receive direct compensation without dealing with insurance hassles.
- Low legal risk.